Translate

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Premier Inn Holiday Story

Holy shit right, the fire alarm went off last night at the Premier Inn where we're staying at 1 in the morning and we had to go outside in a fucking hurricane and the guddam hotel didn't burn down it was a false alarm. Before going outside I rushed to my two teenage son's room and one of the enormolunks was still in bed! We all went back inside after half an hour in the pissing rain and hellstorm and then then an hour and a half later the cocking alarm goes off again and NO ONE in the whole hotel gets up except for me like a effin chump that I am. Then it goes of a third time! I brought all my emergency gear and torches and penknives and stuff I was in my element.
Having a fucking AWESOME holiday, and it's FREE cos of Premier Inn's stupid good night sleep promise. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!






MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment